EVOLUTION OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION WITHIN A PARASITIC FUNGAL SPECIES COMPLEX
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1781–1787, July 2007
How to Cite
Le Gac, M., Hood, M. E. and Giraud, T. (2007), EVOLUTION OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION WITHIN A PARASITIC FUNGAL SPECIES COMPLEX. Evolution, 61: 1781–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00144.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Received March 27, 2006Accepted March 12, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!