JUVENILE HORMONE AS A REGULATOR OF THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN REPRODUCTION AND LIFE SPAN IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1980–1991, August 2007
How to Cite
Flatt, T. and Kawecki, T. J. (2007), JUVENILE HORMONE AS A REGULATOR OF THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN REPRODUCTION AND LIFE SPAN IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 61: 1980–1991. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00151.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Received November 14, 2006Accepted March 19, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!