CLINAL RESISTANCE STRUCTURE AND PATHOGEN LOCAL ADAPTATION IN A SERPENTINE FLAX–FLAX RUST INTERACTION
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1812–1822, August 2007
How to Cite
Springer, Y. P. (2007), CLINAL RESISTANCE STRUCTURE AND PATHOGEN LOCAL ADAPTATION IN A SERPENTINE FLAX–FLAX RUST INTERACTION. Evolution, 61: 1812–1822. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00156.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Received January 30, 2007Accepted March 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!