EFFECTS OF POLLEN LOAD SIZE ON SEED PATERNITY IN WILD RADISH: THE ROLES OF POLLEN COMPETITION AND MATE CHOICE
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1925–1937, August 2007
How to Cite
Marshall, D. L., Shaner, M. G. M. and Oliva, J.-P. (2007), EFFECTS OF POLLEN LOAD SIZE ON SEED PATERNITY IN WILD RADISH: THE ROLES OF POLLEN COMPETITION AND MATE CHOICE. Evolution, 61: 1925–1937. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00167.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Received February 5, 2007Accepted April 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!