THE IMPORTANCE OF CLUTCH CHARACTERISTICS AND LEARNING FOR ANTIPARASITE ADAPTATIONS IN HOSTS OF AVIAN BROOD PARASITES
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 2212–2228, September 2007
How to Cite
Stokke, B. G., Takasu, F., Moksnes, A. and Røskaft, E. (2007), THE IMPORTANCE OF CLUTCH CHARACTERISTICS AND LEARNING FOR ANTIPARASITE ADAPTATIONS IN HOSTS OF AVIAN BROOD PARASITES. Evolution, 61: 2212–2228. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00176.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received December 20, 2006Accepted April 30, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!