DENSITY-DEPENDENT SELF-FERTILIZATION AND MALE VERSUS HERMAPHRODITE SIRING SUCCESS IN AN ANDRODIOECIOUS PLANT
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 2349–2359, October 2007
How to Cite
Eppley, S. M. and Pannell, J. R. (2007), DENSITY-DEPENDENT SELF-FERTILIZATION AND MALE VERSUS HERMAPHRODITE SIRING SUCCESS IN AN ANDRODIOECIOUS PLANT. Evolution, 61: 2349–2359. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00195.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Received January 17, 2007Accepted May 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!