MICROHABITAT VARIATION AND SEXUAL SELECTION CAN MAINTAIN MALE COLOR POLYMORPHISMS
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 2504–2515, November 2007
How to Cite
Chunco, A. J., McKinnon, J. S. and Servedio, M. R. (2007), MICROHABITAT VARIATION AND SEXUAL SELECTION CAN MAINTAIN MALE COLOR POLYMORPHISMS. Evolution, 61: 2504–2515. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00213.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received March 2, 2007Accepted July 2, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!