FINE-SCALE PHENOTYPIC CHANGE ACROSS A SPECIES TRANSITION ZONE IN THE GENUS NEOTOMA: DISENTANGLING INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION FROM PHYLOGENETIC HISTORY
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 2544–2557, November 2007
How to Cite
Matocq, M. D. and Murphy, P. J. (2007), FINE-SCALE PHENOTYPIC CHANGE ACROSS A SPECIES TRANSITION ZONE IN THE GENUS NEOTOMA: DISENTANGLING INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION FROM PHYLOGENETIC HISTORY. Evolution, 61: 2544–2557. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00215.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received October 7, 2006Accepted June 27, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!