Darwinian Reductionism: Or, How to Stop Worrying and Love Molecular Biology. Alexander Rosenberg. 2006. University of Chicago Press: Chicago and London. 272 pp. HB $40.00, ISBN 0-226-72729-7. I am grateful to Ingo Brigandt and Tom Doyle who provided useful comments on an earlier version of this review.
THE HEDGEHOG, THE FOX, AND REDUCTIONISM IN BIOLOGY1
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 2736–2738, November 2007
How to Cite
Love, A. C. (2007), THE HEDGEHOG, THE FOX, AND REDUCTIONISM IN BIOLOGY. Evolution, 61: 2736–2738. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00228.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received July 7, 2007Accepted July 7, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!