Present address: Universidad National de Misiones, Argentina
ADAPTIVE POPULATION DIFFERENTIATION IN PHENOLOGY ACROSS A LATITUDINAL GRADIENT IN EUROPEAN ASPEN (POPULUS TREMULA, L.): A COMPARISON OF NEUTRAL MARKERS, CANDIDATE GENES AND PHENOTYPIC TRAITS
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2849–2860, December 2007
How to Cite
Hall, D., Luquez, V., Garcia, V. M., St Onge, K. R., Jansson, S. and Ingvarsson, P. K. (2007), ADAPTIVE POPULATION DIFFERENTIATION IN PHENOLOGY ACROSS A LATITUDINAL GRADIENT IN EUROPEAN ASPEN (POPULUS TREMULA, L.): A COMPARISON OF NEUTRAL MARKERS, CANDIDATE GENES AND PHENOTYPIC TRAITS. Evolution, 61: 2849–2860. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00230.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received January 19, 2007 Accepted July 30, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!