ANTHROPOGENIC EFFECTS ON POPULATION GENETICS OF PHYTOPHAGOUS INSECTS ASSOCIATED WITH DOMESTICATED PLANTS
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2986–2996, December 2007
How to Cite
Alvarez, N., Hossaert-McKey, M., Restoux, G., Delgado-Salinas, A. and Benrey, B. (2007), ANTHROPOGENIC EFFECTS ON POPULATION GENETICS OF PHYTOPHAGOUS INSECTS ASSOCIATED WITH DOMESTICATED PLANTS. Evolution, 61: 2986–2996. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00235.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received October 20, 2006Accepted July 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!