PLASTICITY AND ENVIRONMENT-SPECIFIC COVARIANCES: AN INVESTIGATION OF FLORAL–VEGETATIVE AND WITHIN FLOWER CORRELATIONS
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2913–2924, December 2007
How to Cite
Brock, M. T. and Weinig, C. (2007), PLASTICITY AND ENVIRONMENT-SPECIFIC COVARIANCES: AN INVESTIGATION OF FLORAL–VEGETATIVE AND WITHIN FLOWER CORRELATIONS. Evolution, 61: 2913–2924. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00240.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received October 31, 2006Accepted July 30, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!