AMPHIBIAN DNA SHOWS MARKED GENETIC STRUCTURE AND TRACKS PLEISTOCENE CLIMATE CHANGE IN NORTHEASTERN BRAZIL
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2942–2957, December 2007
How to Cite
Carnaval, A. C. and Bates, J. M. (2007), AMPHIBIAN DNA SHOWS MARKED GENETIC STRUCTURE AND TRACKS PLEISTOCENE CLIMATE CHANGE IN NORTHEASTERN BRAZIL. Evolution, 61: 2942–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00241.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received January 2, 2007Accepted August 7, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!