MALE VERSUS FEMALE MATE CHOICE: SEXUAL SELECTION AND THE EVOLUTION OF SPECIES RECOGNITION VIA REINFORCEMENT
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2772–2789, December 2007
How to Cite
Servedio, M. R. (2007), MALE VERSUS FEMALE MATE CHOICE: SEXUAL SELECTION AND THE EVOLUTION OF SPECIES RECOGNITION VIA REINFORCEMENT. Evolution, 61: 2772–2789. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00247.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2007
- Received July 4, 2007Accepted August 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!