LOCAL ADAPTATION AND COGRADIENT SELECTION IN THE ALPINE PLANT, POA HIEMATA, ALONG A NARROW ALTITUDINAL GRADIENT
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2925–2941, December 2007
How to Cite
Byars, S. G., Papst, W. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2007), LOCAL ADAPTATION AND COGRADIENT SELECTION IN THE ALPINE PLANT, POA HIEMATA, ALONG A NARROW ALTITUDINAL GRADIENT. Evolution, 61: 2925–2941. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00248.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2007
- Received May 9, 2007Accepted August 6, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!