A MULTILOCUS PERSPECTIVE ON COLONIZATION ACCOMPANIED BY SELECTION AND GENE FLOW
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2007
2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2971–2985, December 2007
How to Cite
Rosenblum, E. B., Hickerson, M. J. and Moritz, C. (2007), A MULTILOCUS PERSPECTIVE ON COLONIZATION ACCOMPANIED BY SELECTION AND GENE FLOW. Evolution, 61: 2971–2985. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00251.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2007
- Received November 2, 2006Accepted August 9, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!