GENETIC, MORPHOLOGICAL, AND ECOLOGICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF A HYBRID ZONE THAT SPANS A MIGRATORY DIVIDE
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 452–466, February 2008
How to Cite
Ruegg, K. (2008), GENETIC, MORPHOLOGICAL, AND ECOLOGICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF A HYBRID ZONE THAT SPANS A MIGRATORY DIVIDE. Evolution, 62: 452–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00263.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Received October 4, 2006Accepted September 10, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!