INTRASPECIFIC VARIATION IN SPERM LENGTH IS NEGATIVELY RELATED TO SPERM COMPETITION IN PASSERINE BIRDS
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 494–499, February 2008
How to Cite
Kleven, O., Laskemoen, T., Fossøy, F., Robertson, R. J. and Lifjeld, J. T. (2008), INTRASPECIFIC VARIATION IN SPERM LENGTH IS NEGATIVELY RELATED TO SPERM COMPETITION IN PASSERINE BIRDS. Evolution, 62: 494–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00287.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Received August 2, 2007 Accepted October 16, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!