GENETICALLY DEPAUPERATE BUT WIDESPREAD: THE CASE OF AN EMBLEMATIC MEDITERRANEAN PINE
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
©2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 680–688, March 2008
How to Cite
Vendramin, G. G., Fady, B., González-Martínez, S. C., Hu, F. S., Scotti, I., Sebastiani, F., Soto, Á. and Petit, R. J. (2008), GENETICALLY DEPAUPERATE BUT WIDESPREAD: THE CASE OF AN EMBLEMATIC MEDITERRANEAN PINE. Evolution, 62: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00294.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Received July 24, 2007 Accepted October 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!