POLYANDRY FACILITATES POSTCOPULATORY INBREEDING AVOIDANCE IN HOUSE MICE
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
©2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 603–611, March 2008
How to Cite
Firman, R. C. and Simmons, L. W. (2008), POLYANDRY FACILITATES POSTCOPULATORY INBREEDING AVOIDANCE IN HOUSE MICE. Evolution, 62: 603–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00307.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received October 14, 2007Accepted November 12, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!