ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS PREDICT ADAPTIVE PHENOTYPIC DIFFERENTIATION WITHIN AND BETWEEN TWO WILD ANDEAN TOMATOES
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 774–792, April 2008
How to Cite
Nakazato, T., Bogonovich, M. and Moyle, L. C. (2008), ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS PREDICT ADAPTIVE PHENOTYPIC DIFFERENTIATION WITHIN AND BETWEEN TWO WILD ANDEAN TOMATOES. Evolution, 62: 774–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00332.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received August 31, 2007Accepted December 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!