MATING DENSITY AND THE STRENGTH OF SEXUAL SELECTION AGAINST DELETERIOUS ALLELES IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 857–867, April 2008
How to Cite
Sharp, N. P. and Agrawal, A. F. (2008), MATING DENSITY AND THE STRENGTH OF SEXUAL SELECTION AGAINST DELETERIOUS ALLELES IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 62: 857–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00333.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received November 21, 2007Accepted January 4, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!