A TALE OF TWO CONTINENTS: BAKER'S RULE AND THE MAINTENANCE OF SELF-INCOMPATIBILITY IN LYCIUM (SOLANACEAE)
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1052–1065, May 2008
How to Cite
Miller, J. S., Levin, R. A. and Feliciano, N. M. (2008), A TALE OF TWO CONTINENTS: BAKER'S RULE AND THE MAINTENANCE OF SELF-INCOMPATIBILITY IN LYCIUM (SOLANACEAE). Evolution, 62: 1052–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00358.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2008
- Received February 9, 2007 Accepted February 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!