GENETIC VARIATION IN WILD AND CULTIVATED POPULATIONS OF THE HAPLOID– DIPLOID RED ALGA GRACILARIA CHILENSIS: HOW FARMING PRACTICES FAVOR ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION AND HETEROZYGOSITY
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1500–1519, June 2008
How to Cite
Guillemin, M.-L., Faugeron, S., Destombe, C., Viard, F., Correa, J. A. and Valero, M. (2008), GENETIC VARIATION IN WILD AND CULTIVATED POPULATIONS OF THE HAPLOID– DIPLOID RED ALGA GRACILARIA CHILENSIS: HOW FARMING PRACTICES FAVOR ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION AND HETEROZYGOSITY. Evolution, 62: 1500–1519. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00373.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received October 3, 2007Accepted February 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!