IS FLORAL SPECIALIZATION AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END? POLLINATION SYSTEM TRANSITIONS IN RUELLIA (ACANTHACEAE)
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1712–1737, July 2008
How to Cite
Tripp, E. A. and Manos, P. S. (2008), IS FLORAL SPECIALIZATION AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END? POLLINATION SYSTEM TRANSITIONS IN RUELLIA (ACANTHACEAE). Evolution, 62: 1712–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00398.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Received November 7, 2007Accepted March 17, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!