DIRECT AND INDIRECT FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF FEMALE CHOICE IN A CRUSTACEAN
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1666–1675, July 2008
How to Cite
Cothran, R. D. (2008), DIRECT AND INDIRECT FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF FEMALE CHOICE IN A CRUSTACEAN. Evolution, 62: 1666–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00403.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Received December 2, 2007Accepted March 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!