Current address: Research Institute Senckenberg, Department of Botany and Molecular Evolution, Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
NEOENDEMISM IN MADAGASCAN SCALY TREE FERNS RESULTS FROM RECENT, COINCIDENT DIVERSIFICATION BURSTS
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1876–1889, August 2008
How to Cite
Janssen, T., Bystriakova, N., Rakotondrainibe, F., Coomes, D., Labat, J.-N. and Schneider, H. (2008), NEOENDEMISM IN MADAGASCAN SCALY TREE FERNS RESULTS FROM RECENT, COINCIDENT DIVERSIFICATION BURSTS. Evolution, 62: 1876–1889. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00408.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Received August 22, 2007Accepted April 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!