NATURAL SELECTION ON A LEAF-SHAPE POLYMORPHISM IN THE IVYLEAF MORNING GLORY (IPOMOEA HEDERACEA)
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1978–1990, August 2008
How to Cite
Bright, K. L. and Rausher, M. D. (2008), NATURAL SELECTION ON A LEAF-SHAPE POLYMORPHISM IN THE IVYLEAF MORNING GLORY (IPOMOEA HEDERACEA). Evolution, 62: 1978–1990. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00416.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Received February 12, 2008Accepted April 14, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!