SEXUAL SELECTION DETERMINES PARENTAL CARE PATTERNS IN CICHLID FISHES
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 2015–2026, August 2008
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Voyer, A., Fitzpatrick, J. L. and Kolm, N. (2008), SEXUAL SELECTION DETERMINES PARENTAL CARE PATTERNS IN CICHLID FISHES. Evolution, 62: 2015–2026. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00426.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Received December 18, 2007Accepted May 1, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!