4000 YEARS OF PHENOTYPIC CHANGE IN AN ISLAND BIRD: HETEROGENEITY OF SELECTION OVER THREE MICROEVOLUTIONARY TIMESCALES
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 2393–2410, September 2008
How to Cite
Clegg, S. M., Frentiu, F. D., Kikkawa, J., Tavecchia, G. and Owens, I. P. F. (2008), 4000 YEARS OF PHENOTYPIC CHANGE IN AN ISLAND BIRD: HETEROGENEITY OF SELECTION OVER THREE MICROEVOLUTIONARY TIMESCALES. Evolution, 62: 2393–2410. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00437.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Received August 30, 2007Accepted May 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!