SPATIAL AND TEMPORAL DEMOGRAPHIC VARIATION DRIVES WITHIN-SEASON FLUCTUATIONS IN SEXUAL SELECTION
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 2316–2325, September 2008
How to Cite
Kasumovic, M. M., Bruce, M. J., Andrade, M. C. B. and Herberstein, M. E. (2008), SPATIAL AND TEMPORAL DEMOGRAPHIC VARIATION DRIVES WITHIN-SEASON FLUCTUATIONS IN SEXUAL SELECTION. Evolution, 62: 2316–2325. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00446.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received October 5, 2007Accepted May 27, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!