ALLEE EFFECT AND SELF-FERTILIZATION IN HERMAPHRODITES: REPRODUCTIVE ASSURANCE IN A STRUCTURED METAPOPULATION
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 2558–2569, October 2008
How to Cite
Dornier, A., Munoz, F. and Cheptou, P.-O. (2008), ALLEE EFFECT AND SELF-FERTILIZATION IN HERMAPHRODITES: REPRODUCTIVE ASSURANCE IN A STRUCTURED METAPOPULATION. Evolution, 62: 2558–2569. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00464.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Received January 21, 2008Accepted June 12, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!