LATITUDINAL VARIATION IN SUBSPECIFIC DIVERSIFICATION OF BIRDS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 2775–2788, November 2008
How to Cite
Martin, P. R. and Tewksbury, J. J. (2008), LATITUDINAL VARIATION IN SUBSPECIFIC DIVERSIFICATION OF BIRDS. Evolution, 62: 2775–2788. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00489.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received February 19, 2008Accepted July 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!