DETECTION OF “PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM” BY BAYESIAN ESTIMATION OF SPECIATION AND EXTINCTION RATES, ANCESTRAL CHARACTER STATES, AND RATES OF ANAGENETIC AND CLADOGENETIC EVOLUTION ON A MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 2718–2726, November 2008
How to Cite
Bokma, F. (2008), DETECTION OF “PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM” BY BAYESIAN ESTIMATION OF SPECIATION AND EXTINCTION RATES, ANCESTRAL CHARACTER STATES, AND RATES OF ANAGENETIC AND CLADOGENETIC EVOLUTION ON A MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY. Evolution, 62: 2718–2726. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00492.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received January 25, 2008Accepted July 27, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!