PHYLOGENETIC EVIDENCE FOR COMPETITIVELY DRIVEN DIVERGENCE: BODY-SIZE EVOLUTION IN CARIBBEAN TREEFROGS (HYLIDAE: OSTEOPILUS)
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 195–214, January 2009
How to Cite
Moen, D. S. and Wiens, J. J. (2009), PHYLOGENETIC EVIDENCE FOR COMPETITIVELY DRIVEN DIVERGENCE: BODY-SIZE EVOLUTION IN CARIBBEAN TREEFROGS (HYLIDAE: OSTEOPILUS). Evolution, 63: 195–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00538.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received October 11, 2007Accepted August 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!