Current address: Center for Investigation of Biodiversity and Genetic Resources (CIBIO), University of Porto, Vairao 4485-661, Portugal
HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS REVEALED BY NEUTRAL AND CANDIDATE GENE MARKERS IN ROE DEER FROM A LONG-TERM STUDY
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 403–417, February 2009
How to Cite
Da Silva, A., Gaillard, J.-M., Yoccoz, N. G., Hewison, A. J. M., Galan, M., Coulson, T., Allainé, D., Vial, L., Delorme, D., Van Laere, G., Klein, F. and Luikart, G. (2009), HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS REVEALED BY NEUTRAL AND CANDIDATE GENE MARKERS IN ROE DEER FROM A LONG-TERM STUDY. Evolution, 63: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00542.x
A. Da Silva and J. M. Gaillard contributed equally to this article.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received March 29, 2008Accepted August 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!