Current address: Center for Investigation of Biodiversity and Genetic Resources (CIBIO), University of Porto, Vairao 4485-661, Portugal
HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS REVEALED BY NEUTRAL AND CANDIDATE GENE MARKERS IN ROE DEER FROM A LONG-TERM STUDY
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 403–417, February 2009
How to Cite
Da Silva, A., Gaillard, J.-M., Yoccoz, N. G., Hewison, A. J. M., Galan, M., Coulson, T., Allainé, D., Vial, L., Delorme, D., Van Laere, G., Klein, F. and Luikart, G. (2009), HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS REVEALED BY NEUTRAL AND CANDIDATE GENE MARKERS IN ROE DEER FROM A LONG-TERM STUDY. Evolution, 63: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00542.x
A. Da Silva and J. M. Gaillard contributed equally to this article.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received March 29, 2008Accepted August 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!