LEAF SHAPE EVOLUTION IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN GENUS PELARGONIUM L’ HÉR. (GERANIACEAE)
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 479–497, February 2009
How to Cite
Jones, C. S., Bakker, F. T., Schlichting, C. D. and Nicotra, A. B. (2009), LEAF SHAPE EVOLUTION IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN GENUS PELARGONIUM L’ HÉR. (GERANIACEAE). Evolution, 63: 479–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00552.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received March 9, 2008Accepted September 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!