EVOLUTION IN A CONSTANT ENVIRONMENT: THERMAL FLUCTUATIONS AND THERMAL SENSITIVITY OF LABORATORY AND FIELD POPULATIONS OF MANDUCA SEXTA
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 537–541, February 2009
How to Cite
Kingsolver, J. G., Ragland, G. J. and Diamond, S. E. (2009), EVOLUTION IN A CONSTANT ENVIRONMENT: THERMAL FLUCTUATIONS AND THERMAL SENSITIVITY OF LABORATORY AND FIELD POPULATIONS OF MANDUCA SEXTA. Evolution, 63: 537–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00568.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Received July 16, 2008Accepted October 7, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!