PHYLOGENETIC TRENDS IN PHENOLIC METABOLISM OF MILKWEEDS (ASCLEPIAS): EVIDENCE FOR ESCALATION
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 663–673, March 2009
How to Cite
Agrawal, A. A., Salminen, J.-P. and Fishbein, M. (2009), PHYLOGENETIC TRENDS IN PHENOLIC METABOLISM OF MILKWEEDS (ASCLEPIAS): EVIDENCE FOR ESCALATION. Evolution, 63: 663–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00573.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Received August 10, 2008Accepted October 21, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!