WATER STRESS ALTERS THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF FUNCTIONAL TRAITS ASSOCIATED WITH DROUGHT ADAPTATION IN AVENA BARBATA
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 702–715, March 2009
How to Cite
Sherrard, M. E., Maherali, H. and Latta, R. G. (2009), WATER STRESS ALTERS THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF FUNCTIONAL TRAITS ASSOCIATED WITH DROUGHT ADAPTATION IN AVENA BARBATA. Evolution, 63: 702–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00580.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received July 24, 2008Accepted October 23, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!