HAS ACTUARIAL AGING “SLOWED” OVER THE PAST 250 YEARS? A COMPARISON OF SMALL-SCALE SUBSISTENCE POPULATIONS AND EUROPEAN COHORTS
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1017–1035, April 2009
How to Cite
Gurven, M. and Fenelon, A. (2009), HAS ACTUARIAL AGING “SLOWED” OVER THE PAST 250 YEARS? A COMPARISON OF SMALL-SCALE SUBSISTENCE POPULATIONS AND EUROPEAN COHORTS. Evolution, 63: 1017–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00592.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Received March 29, 2008Accepted November 13, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!