NATURAL SELECTION REDUCES ENERGY METABOLISM IN THE GARDEN SNAIL, HELIX ASPERSA (CORNU ASPERSUM)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1044–1050, April 2009
How to Cite
Artacho, P. and Nespolo, R. F. (2009), NATURAL SELECTION REDUCES ENERGY METABOLISM IN THE GARDEN SNAIL, HELIX ASPERSA (CORNU ASPERSUM). Evolution, 63: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2008.00603.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Received September 30, 2008Accepted November 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!