RELATIVE ROLE OF GENETIC DETERMINATION AND PLASTIC RESPONSE DURING ONTOGENY FOR SHELL-SHAPE TRAITS SUBJECTED TO DIVERSIFYING SELECTION
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1356–1363, May 2009
How to Cite
Conde-Padín, P., Caballero, A. and Rolán-Alvarez, E. (2009), RELATIVE ROLE OF GENETIC DETERMINATION AND PLASTIC RESPONSE DURING ONTOGENY FOR SHELL-SHAPE TRAITS SUBJECTED TO DIVERSIFYING SELECTION. Evolution, 63: 1356–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00636.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Received July 1, 2008Accepted January 5, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!