Current address: Center for Tropical Research, Institute of the Environment, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095.
MIGRATION-SELECTION BALANCE AND LOCAL ADAPTATION OF MITOCHONDRIAL HAPLOTYPES IN RUFOUS-COLLARED SPARROWS (ZONOTRICHIA CAPENSIS) ALONG AN ELEVATIONAL GRADIENT
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1593–1605, June 2009
How to Cite
Cheviron, Z. A. and Brumfield, R. T. (2009), MIGRATION-SELECTION BALANCE AND LOCAL ADAPTATION OF MITOCHONDRIAL HAPLOTYPES IN RUFOUS-COLLARED SPARROWS (ZONOTRICHIA CAPENSIS) ALONG AN ELEVATIONAL GRADIENT. Evolution, 63: 1593–1605. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00644.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Received October 1, 2008Accepted December 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!