SEX RATIO VARIATION AMONG GYNODIOECIOUS POPULATIONS OF SEA BEET: CAN IT BE EXPLAINED BY NEGATIVE FREQUENCY-DEPENDENT SELECTION?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1483–1497, June 2009
How to Cite
Dufay, M., Cuguen, J., Arnaud, J.-F. and Touzet, P. (2009), SEX RATIO VARIATION AMONG GYNODIOECIOUS POPULATIONS OF SEA BEET: CAN IT BE EXPLAINED BY NEGATIVE FREQUENCY-DEPENDENT SELECTION?. Evolution, 63: 1483–1497. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00653.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received March 10, 2008Accepted January 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!