GENETICS OF INCIPIENT SPECIATION IN DROSOPHILA MOJAVENSIS: II. HOST PLANTS AND MATING STATUS INFLUENCE CUTICULAR HYDROCARBON QTL EXPRESSION AND G × E INTERACTIONS
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 1712–1730, July 2009
How to Cite
Etges, W. J., De Oliveira, C. C., Ritchie, M. G. and Noor, M. A. F. (2009), GENETICS OF INCIPIENT SPECIATION IN DROSOPHILA MOJAVENSIS: II. HOST PLANTS AND MATING STATUS INFLUENCE CUTICULAR HYDROCARBON QTL EXPRESSION AND G × E INTERACTIONS. Evolution, 63: 1712–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00661.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received October 17, 2008Accepted January 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!