POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION OVER MULTIPLE GENERATIONS OF HYBRID DESCENDENTS IN A NATURAL HYBRID ZONE: HOW WELL DO SINGLE-GENERATION ESTIMATES REFLECT REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION?
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 1731–1739, July 2009
How to Cite
Wiley, C., Qvarnström, A., Andersson, G., Borge, T. and Sætre, G.-P. (2009), POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION OVER MULTIPLE GENERATIONS OF HYBRID DESCENDENTS IN A NATURAL HYBRID ZONE: HOW WELL DO SINGLE-GENERATION ESTIMATES REFLECT REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION?. Evolution, 63: 1731–1739. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00674.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received September 25, 2008Accepted February 2, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!