ASSOCIATION BETWEEN SEX RATIO DISTORTION AND SEXUALLY ANTAGONISTIC FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF FEMALE CHOICE
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 2179–2183, August 2009
How to Cite
Connallon, T. and Jakubowski, E. (2009), ASSOCIATION BETWEEN SEX RATIO DISTORTION AND SEXUALLY ANTAGONISTIC FITNESS CONSEQUENCES OF FEMALE CHOICE. Evolution, 63: 2179–2183. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00692.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received August 6, 2008Accepted February 2, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!