PHYLOGENETIC PLACEMENT OF AN UNUSUAL CORAL MUSHROOM CHALLENGES THE CLASSIC HYPOTHESIS OF STRICT COEVOLUTION IN THE APTEROSTIGMA PILOSUM GROUP ANT–FUNGUS MUTUALISM
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
No claim to original U.S. government works. Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 2172–2178, August 2009
How to Cite
Dentinger, B. T. M., Lodge, D. J., Munkacsi, A. B., Desjardin, D. E. and McLaughlin, D. J. (2009), PHYLOGENETIC PLACEMENT OF AN UNUSUAL CORAL MUSHROOM CHALLENGES THE CLASSIC HYPOTHESIS OF STRICT COEVOLUTION IN THE APTEROSTIGMA PILOSUM GROUP ANT–FUNGUS MUTUALISM. Evolution, 63: 2172–2178. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00697.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Received November 29, 2007Accepted February 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!